Sunday, June 21, 2009

They made my day...


I went to bed at 2am after receiving B’day wishes from some of my close pals. Early in the morning, Chow, Bhaav and my Mom disturbed my sleep and nagged me to take bath. While taking bath, I thought I would make today, someone’s day. In no time, I went, on behalf of Aashayein Foundation, to a small government school in Koramangala to teach kids. When I entered the class, all the forty students stood up and sang the Birthday song. I was moved and quite overwhelmed. I took some time to thank all the students, as I was left with no words. Thanks to Rithvika and Shashi for arranging this. Later I served breakfast to the students. I wanted to make their day but they made my day. On my way back, I went to temple to please Gods (and my Mom).

After having lunch, I saw Angels and Demons movie. ‘Angels and Demons’ is one of my favorite books. I enjoyed even the movie, a lot. I celebrated my birthday with my friends Kiran, Kirti and Suresh by cutting a mouthwatering cake. Later we went to ‘Magnolia’ for dinner. Now, on my friends' request, it was Magnolia restaurant’s turn to overwhelm me with a Birthday song and a Birthday cake. Once again, Suresh, Kiran and Kirti made my day. I thank my family, friends, friends’ families and relatives for their warm Birthday wishes.

Check the following link to see pics:

3 comments:

Suryakiran said...

good good...nice way to celebrate a b'day

Ramana KV said...

Good that you enjoyed.. Cake looks yummy... :)

Anonymous said...

U had a bright b'day as u look...